For Golf bookings or reservations, please contact the Office:
Tel: (01623) 626689 opt 2 or 3
- Please note that visitors are welcome all year round except we do not take any visitor bookings on a Bank Holidays, Saturday (all day), Tuesday and Sunday mornings, tee times available after 1.30pm or between Christmas and New Year. (Subject to availability).
- Bookings on a Sunday attract an extra £10.00 per person fee.
- All bookings require a 25% non-refundable deposit to secure the tee time.
- Discount for larger groups (only April to October fees).
- Green fees are VAT Exclusive.
- Preferred lies are in place, until further notice.
Winter Mats will be compulsory on all par 3 tees and within the designated fairway edge white lines in the high use areas on holes 1, 3, 5, 8, 14 and 18. Compulsory white line areas will only extend to 170 yards from the green. Other areas may be added through the winter months at the discretion of the head green keeper based on ground and weather conditions.
Members and visitors are encouraged to use mats outside the designated white lined areas in social play.
2023 Green Fees 18 Holes Visitor between November 2023 to March 2024 £65
Junior Visitor (up to 18) £30